In celebration of Managing Attorney Dan White’s 60th birthday, The Immigration Group P.C. was proud to participate in the 6th Annual Viva la Diva 5K on Saturday, November 5 at Nissan North America in Franklin. This event benefits the services of FiftyForward, a local nonprofit that supports the aging experience and touches the lives of more than 20,000 individuals annually. Dan donned his best purple zebra stripes and boa and joined the other best-dressed runners on the dance stage before the race commenced. We are proud to support this worthy cause!
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses