U.S. consulates worldwide continue to have technical problems preventing visa issuance. The State Department indicates that visa issuance will not resume until June 22 at the earliest and that, after service resumes, visa applicants will encounter a delay of up to two weeks as the backlog of applications is reduced. Permanent visas (green cards) will be addressed first, such that temporary work visas (E, H, L, TN, and others) may be required to reschedule their visa interview appointments.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses