As of January 22, 2017, employers must use the November 14, 2016 version of Form I-9 to verify the identity and work eligibility of every new hire. The new form must as well be used for the reverification of expiring employment authorization. Prior versions of the form may no longer be used.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses