For October, the EB-3 green card category will advance by five months to April 1, 2009 for China and by one week to November 15, 2003 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by six months to October 1, 2011. EB-2 India will stand still at May 1, 2009, but may retrogress as early as November.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020