For October, the EB-3 green card category will advance by five months to April 1, 2009 for China and by one week to November 15, 2003 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by six months to October 1, 2011. EB-2 India will stand still at May 1, 2009, but may retrogress as early as November.
- Impact of Equal Pay Transparency Laws on PERM Labor Market Test
- “But What About My Medical Exam?” Quick tips for how to handle Adjustment of Status-related medical exams
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.