For September, which is the last month of FY 2014, the EB-2 India category will advance by more than three months to May 1, 2009. The EB-3 Philippines category will advance by ten months to April 1, 2011. No other backlogged employment-based green card categories will advance in September. The Department of State indicates that further EB-2 India advancement is not certain and that the category may in fact retrogress by November 2014.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020