For September, which is the last month of FY 2014, the EB-2 India category will advance by more than three months to May 1, 2009. The EB-3 Philippines category will advance by ten months to April 1, 2011. No other backlogged employment-based green card categories will advance in September. The Department of State indicates that further EB-2 India advancement is not certain and that the category may in fact retrogress by November 2014.
- Impact of Equal Pay Transparency Laws on PERM Labor Market Test
- “But What About My Medical Exam?” Quick tips for how to handle Adjustment of Status-related medical exams
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.