For September, the EB-3 green card category advances for China, India, and the Philippines by six months to December 22, 2004. All other EB-3 countries advance by one month to August 15, 2015. The EB-2 category for India retrogresses by two years to January 1, 2006. EB-2 China retrogresses by seven years to January 1, 2006.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020