For November, the EB-3 green card category will advance by nine months to January 1, 2010 for China and by one week to November 22, 2003 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by eight months to June 1, 2012. The EB-2 category for India will retrogress by more than four years to February 15, 2005. EB-2 China will advance by three weeks to December 8, 2009.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020