For July, the EB-3 green card category advances by nine days to February 1, 2004 for India, remains at September 1, 2011 for China, and advances fifteen days to April 1, 2015 for Mexico and all other areas (except for the Philippines, for which numbers are unavailable). The EB-2 category advances by four months to October 1, 2013 for China and remains at October 1, 2008 for India. All other areas in the EB-2 category are current.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020