For January, the EB-3 green card category will advance by nine months to March 1, 2011 for China and by two weeks to December 15, 2003 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by seven months to June 1, 2013. The EB-2 category for India will remain at February 15, 2005. EB-2 China will advance by one month to February 1, 2010.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020