For December, the EB-3 green card category will advance by five months to June 1, 2010 for China and by one week to December 1, 2003 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by five months to November 1, 2012. The EB-2 category for India will remain at February 15, 2005. EB-2 China will advance by three weeks to January 1, 2010.
- Impact of Equal Pay Transparency Laws on PERM Labor Market Test
- “But What About My Medical Exam?” Quick tips for how to handle Adjustment of Status-related medical exams
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.