For April , the EB-3 green card category will retrogress by nine months to January 1, 2011 for China and will advance by one week to January 8, 2004 for India. All other EB-3 countries will advance by four months to October 1, 2014. The EB-2 category for India will advance by eight months to September 1, 2007. EB-2 China will advance by seven months to April 1, 2011.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020