As of August 2014, the USDOL is processing PERM applications filed in March 2014, audited cases filed in March 2013, and reconsideration requests submitted in August 2014. The processing of PERM prevailing wage requests is within the 60-day target timeframe, with prevailing wage determinations issuing for requests submitted in July 2014.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020