As of August 2014, the USDOL is processing PERM applications filed in March 2014, audited cases filed in March 2013, and reconsideration requests submitted in August 2014. The processing of PERM prevailing wage requests is within the 60-day target timeframe, with prevailing wage determinations issuing for requests submitted in July 2014.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses