The USCIS still has not announced whether it will use the “action” date or the “filing” date for determining who can file their adjustment of status application in January 2017. Typically, USCIS makes this announcement on the 14th day of the month, but it yet to disclose this information as of today. We will post the applicable dates as soon as this information is known.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020