The USCIS still has not announced whether it will use the “action” date or the “filing” date for determining who can file their adjustment of status application in January 2017. Typically, USCIS makes this announcement on the 14th day of the month, but it yet to disclose this information as of today. We will post the applicable dates as soon as this information is known.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses