The USCIS is developing a new I-9 form, but has not finished it. Meanwhile, the current I-9 form shows an expiration date of March 31, 2016. The USCIS has advised that employers should continue using the current form until the new I-9 form becomes available.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020