The USCIS is developing a new I-9 form, but has not finished it. Meanwhile, the current I-9 form shows an expiration date of March 31, 2016. The USCIS has advised that employers should continue using the current form until the new I-9 form becomes available.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses