The USCIS has resumed premium processing for H-1B extension petitions. Premium processing was suspended on May 19 to allow USCIS to shift resources to the new H-4 EAD program, which began on May 26. Employers who were unable to request premium processing or whose request was rejected during the suspension can now upgrade to premium processing.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020