As of March 12, the USCIS is resuming premium processing services (PPS) for all new and pending H-1B petitions. Employers may upgrade pending cases to PPS by filing Form I-907 with the $1,410 USCIS fee. PPS is now available for H-1B extensions of status, changes of employer, amendments, and quota-exempt H-1B filings. It appears to be available as well for the upcoming H-1B lottery, which begins on April 1, 2019. With regard to the lottery, PPS does not increase the likelihood of selection and only results in earlier completion of the petition if it is selected.
- How Does a Foreign National Qualify for a Recovery Rebate under the CARES Act?
- Premium Processing Now Available For All H-1B Petitions
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications