As of March 12, the USCIS is resuming premium processing services (PPS) for all new and pending H-1B petitions. Employers may upgrade pending cases to PPS by filing Form I-907 with the $1,410 USCIS fee. PPS is now available for H-1B extensions of status, changes of employer, amendments, and quota-exempt H-1B filings. It appears to be available as well for the upcoming H-1B lottery, which begins on April 1, 2019. With regard to the lottery, PPS does not increase the likelihood of selection and only results in earlier completion of the petition if it is selected.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses