The USCIS has published a new regulation, effective January 17, 2017, that eases restrictions on job mobility for foreign workers who are awaiting employment-based green cards. It creates grace periods for temporary workers before and after their employment. As well, it provides automatic extensions of work authorization to adjustment applicants who have filed a timely application to renew an employment authorization document (EAD). Our firm is preparing an FAQ on the new rule and will post it on our website shortly.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses