The USCIS expects to publish a new Form I-9 by January 22, 2017. In the interim, employers are instructed by the USCIS to continue to using the Form I-9 that is dated March 8, 2013 (and shows an expiration date of March 31, 2016).
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020