The USCIS expects to publish a new Form I-9 by January 22, 2017. In the interim, employers are instructed by the USCIS to continue to using the Form I-9 that is dated March 8, 2013 (and shows an expiration date of March 31, 2016).
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses