The USCIS has now published the new Form I-9. By January 22, 2017, employers must use the new form, which is dated November 14, 2016. Until then, they can use the new form or can continue to use the version dated 03/08/2013.
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses