The USCIS has now published the new Form I-9. By January 22, 2017, employers must use the new form, which is dated November 14, 2016. Until then, they can use the new form or can continue to use the version dated 03/08/2013.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020