As of June 25, 2015, most U.S. consulates are back online and are resuming visa issuance operations. (A computer system outage created a backlog of more than 200,000 visa applications, and the State Department is now working through that backlog.) Many visa applicants have had to reschedule their visa interview as a result of the outage and backlog.
- DOS Expands Visa Interview Waiver Program
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- New Rules Affecting H-1B Workers and Employment-Based Green Card Applicants, October 2020
- Executive Order June 2020