As of June 25, 2015, most U.S. consulates are back online and are resuming visa issuance operations. (A computer system outage created a backlog of more than 200,000 visa applications, and the State Department is now working through that backlog.) Many visa applicants have had to reschedule their visa interview as a result of the outage and backlog.
- Impact of Equal Pay Transparency Laws on PERM Labor Market Test
- “But What About My Medical Exam?” Quick tips for how to handle Adjustment of Status-related medical exams
- Temporary Rule Allows for 540 Day Automatic Extension for Some EADs
- Victoria Gentry Serves as Chair of Immigration Practice Committee of Nashville Bar Association
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is Now Required for Land or Ferry Entry to the U.S.